We recently awarded an additional $290,575 in grants through the Commonwealth COVID Grant Program in support of nonprofits providing relief to people affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. This is in addition to $654,754 awarded in February of this year.
The breakdown of grants is as follows:
- $50,000 to the Spanish American Center in Leominster
- $60,000 to the Athol YMCA
- $20,000 to Making Opportunity Count in Fitchburg
- $20,000 to Catholic Charities Worcester County
- $124,718 to WHEAT Community Connections in Clinton
To learn more, please read these articles in the following local publications.