This grant program focuses on preparing local residents for family-supporting jobs through career-related training, post-secondary education and other educational initiatives.
Advance the economic wellness of residents through access to career skills development and education.
- Scholarship programs of higher educational institutions
- On-the-job training
- Career advancement training
- Early childhood education
- Adult and child literacy
- Application Open: April 18, 2022
- Application Deadline: May 20, 2022
- Award Announcement: July 5, 2022
For More Information
Director of Grants and Impact 978-345-8383 Ext. 104