This grant program focuses on preparing local residents for family-supporting jobs through career-related training, post-secondary education and other educational initiatives.
Objective: Advance the economic wellness of residents of North Central Massachusetts by increasing their access to education and effective career development initiatives.
- Scholarship programs that foster career pathways
- Career exploration
- Career navigation support systems
- Work-based learning programs
- Intermediaries that connect stakeholders to career advancement resources and services
- Application Open: April 24, 2023
- Grant information sessions: April 27 at 2 p.m. and May 3 at 10 a.m.
- Application Deadline: May 19, 2023
- Award Announcement: June 30, 2023
For More Information
Director of Grants and Impact 978-345-8383 Ext. 104