The Baker administration announced it will provide $10 million in relief and support to those experiencing severe hardship due to COVID-19. The funds are awarded to 14 organizations through the Community Foundations Grant Program for COVID-19 Relief. Each foundation receiving support will re-grant program funds to local and regional community-based organizations.
Among the recipients are the:
- Community Foundation of North Central Massachusetts, which will receive $679,552
- Foundation for MetroWest, which will receive $746,364
- Greater Worcester Community Foundation, which will receive $896,152
- Community Foundation of Western Massachusetts, which will receive $904,796
- Berkshire Taconic Community Foundation, which will receive $355,205
For more information, please read these articles: